Digital Content Manager
You have an excellent knowledge of social, digital and the broader marketing landscape. Ideally you will have previous experience working with international lifestyle, travel and luxury brands. As a Digital Content Manager, you will be the voice of clients on social media, responsible for managing all aspects of social. You will have the creative freedom to pitch ideas and content that will drive client objectives; whether awareness, engagements and acquisitions.
Working into the Digital Director and managing one Digital Executive you will:
Define and implement client social and digital strategies
- Manage and oversea the management of client social media platforms with particular focus on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Manage and create social content from planning to execution, including, visual content, blog articles and video content.
- Develop and deliver paid media campaigns with a focus on Facebook.
- Create and maintain existing reporting frameworks for all platforms and content types
- Be the direct contact and client manager.
- Support the wider team on pitches and new projects spanning across PR and digital activity
- Engage with key influencers on a campaign and always on basis
- Liaise with our offices in Paris, Milan, Moscow, Munich and Dubai
- Occasionally travel internationally
- Be on top of current digital and social media trends and industry knowledge.
- Be familiar with software tools similar to Sysomos, Brandwatch, Hootsuite, Adobe Creative suite etc.
- 3+ years experience managing social media for travel, lifestyle, luxury brands.
- The ability to make social content, from editing image, artworking designs, editing video and making GIFs. Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere) experience a plus.
- A deep understanding of consumers and their habits online
- In-depth knowledge of all social media platforms and their respective participants
- A love for data and the insights it provides, you are at ease with dashboards and digital metrics
- Fluent in English and a strong wordsmith
- A team player and strong communicator
- High energy, enjoy a challenge and thrive on variety
- Self-motivated and comfortable with working autonomously
- Proven ability to generate innovative ideas
- Superb oral and written communication skills
It doesn't matter if you're based out of our London, Dubai, Milan, Paris, Moscow or Munich offices, we all value the same things:
Innovation We spend our days working with the newest technology and platforms. Chances are you'll know about the next big thing before anyone else does.
Passion We love what we do. We believe in quality and are proud to put our name on the experiences and campaigns we deliver for our clients.
Bold ideas We love big ideas no matter where they come from. Everyone has a voice, we consider this integral to our creative process.
Team culture Relationships are at the heart of everything we do. We take the time to get together once a week out of the office.